The Parent Loan for Credit Union of Georgia by Sallie Mae®
For parents or loved ones with students attending degree-granting institutions.
With the loan in your name, you can give the gift of college to your student, while relieving them of the financial responsibility.
Any creditworthy individual—parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, spouses, and guardians—can help a student achieve their dream of college.
The Parent Loan offers competitive interest rates and the flexibility of two repayment options.
The loan can help your student pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans. Learn more or apply now.
The Parent Loan features and benefits
- A variable or fixed interest rate to choose from
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
- Eligibility to receive a free quarterly FICO® Credit Score
- 100% U.S.-based student loan specialists
Note: Students aren’t eligible to be a borrower or cosigner for the Sallie Mae Parent Loan. Borrowers, cosigners, and students must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.