Become a Member
- Two forms of Identification: Social Security Card, Drivers License, Student ID, etc. & Proof of Residency
- Internationals without a Social Security Card will need an Individual Tax Identification Number
- $10 Opening Deposit for Savings
- $25 Opening Deposit for Checking
Please complete all of the requested information on the “Join Today” link below. Once completed, please print the application and sign where necessary. All persons authorized to use the account must sign the application. You may then send your completed application along with your two forms of identification, and opening deposit to the Credit Union.
New account applications can be sent:
- Electronically HERE
- By Email: ContactUs@CUofGA.org
- By Mail: PO Box 2148, Woodstock, GA 30188
- By Fax: 678-486-1191
- To Any Branch Location
Your application will be reviewed for membership eligibility and verified through a credit reporting agency and Chexsystems. Upon approval of your application, you will be mailed a copy of our Membership and Account Agreement within 10 days of your submission of application. If you should have any questions during the account opening process, please contact our Call Center at 678-486-1111.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal Law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What This Means For You:
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see two forms of identification.