Join Our Team!
A career with Credit Union of Georgia is more than an opportunity to be a part of a team that serves the financial needs of our communities; it is an opportunity to challenge yourself and realize your full potential. We are always searching for intelligent, personable and highly motivated individuals who share our goals, values and the enthusiasm to join our team.
Visit our Career Center to view job descriptions and apply for current job openings.
We Value Our Employees
Our employees make the difference at Credit Union of Georgia. We believe that employees who are happy will provide better service for our members. Therefore, we value providing our employees with leaders who create environments that engage, motivate, reward, recognize, and provide growth and opportunity for all.
Credit Union of Georgia full-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Holidays- 11 Holidays Observed per Year
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Credit Union Paid Short-and Long-Term Disability
- Credit Union Paid Life Insurance
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan (with Credit Union contributions after completing one year of employment)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Performance-Based Incentive Program
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Engagement and Health and Wellness Activities
Credit Union of Georgia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is based upon qualifications and ability. Discrimination because of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, color, disability, genetic status, veteran status, gender non-conformity, gender preference, pregnancy, or other characteristics protected by applicable law is forbidden and will not be tolerated. We are committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination.